weapons do not switch after each kill

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

weapons do not switch after each kill

Postby slmarker » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Hello I have what I think is a unique problem. I make a server on my lan with these settings
es_load gungame 51
mp_freezetime 3

Everything works great when there is only one human in game with 9 bots but when a second human joins here is what happens. all players in the game stay on the same weapon one person levels once in the current round and all players at start of the next round. for instance people join and tI get the first kill I level up once then I get a second kill nothing happens once the round finishes everyone on the map levels up two rounds except the person that got the first kill he only levels up once more. Turbo mode is enabled.

THank you for looking
slmarker

Recruit
Recruit

Postby satoon101 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:22 pm

What you have stated is not possible. I have had to say this many times before when people have claimed the same issue. This is the only way it could possibly happen, though it would still not happen the way you have described:
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=801

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: weapons do not switch after each kill

Postby Raidenmk2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:43 am

I am having the same problem. I can play with bots by myself and I level up fine, but when another person joins the LAN server we are always on the same level. If they get a kill then I will jump to their level when I die and vice versa. I have gg_turbo 1 enabled and handicap is off. Both of our versions of Steam and Counter-Strike: Source are legitimate.
Raidenmk2

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: Raidenmk2

Postby satoon101 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Ok, then help me out for a minute. I'll quote exactly what I stated on the thread I linked to:
satoon101 wrote:Try this for me. Load up this script, and have your friends join. Once they have, and you have started playing, type ids in chat. Let us know the output from your server's console.
import es, playerlib

def es_player_chat(ev):
    if ev['text'] == 'ids':
        for player in playerlib.getPlayerList():
            es.dbgmsg(0,'%s - %s'%(player.steamid,player.uniqueid(True)))
Save that as anything you want, as long as it is in the format ..addons/eventscripts/<script>/<script>.py , where <script> is the name you wish to call it. Then to load, use es_load <script>
Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby bartz13 » Sun May 22, 2011 9:38 am

There is an issue with the ID code/player ID, When running a Local LAN server and at LAN party everyone levels up at the same time. All 20 people have a legit copies of the game. We can't host an Internet server because we have the same IP address as the Server, and we get a Steam Invalidation error.
bartz13

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: bartz13
Xfire Name: raptorbartz13

Postby bartz13 » Sun May 22, 2011 9:46 am

BARTZXIII: ids
STEAM_0:0:0 - STEAM_0:0:0
|NK| Dance Commander: ids